The company looks to launch and operate an infrastructure of satellites that are meant to generate commercial ISR and geo-services data, and help Kleos Space to sell DaaS internationally. The company is developing GEOINT Data-as-a-Service to provide commercial ISR and geo-services data to government agencies, the intelligence community, end users, as well as businesses that have distress response purposes.
Kleos Space offers radio-frequency-mapping and looked to operate a cluster of four cubesats by March 2020. The first four satellites that Kleos launched were manufactured by GomSpace. Bowyer, the director of Kleos Space, has the vision of operating a constellation of roughly forty satellites, in clusters of four in low-Earth orbit. Their satellites are meant to target the maritime market for instances that geolocate radio-frequency signals from ships that may have lost their Automatic Identification System transponders.
About us -- Kleos Space
Delivering RF Reconnaissance Data-as-a-Service
Kleos Space - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding
Kleos Space borrows $3.7 million while awaiting first launch - SpaceNews
February 18, 2020
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Esch-sur-alzette, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Satellite imagery and geolocation intelligence data
- SatelliteHuman-made object put into an orbit
- Satellite constellationGroup of artificial satellites working in concert
- Communications satelliteArtificial satellite sent to space for the purpose of telecommunications
- Cluster: SpaceA cluster of topics related to the space industry.
- Defense IndustryActivities related to national security associated with foreign affairs and defense.