KYC Coin is a cryptocurrency project based on its own blockchain that is designed for both individuals and business owners.
It includes a wallet for desktop and mobile devices and a coin.
The company develops its own unique features. For instance, Shake to Pay allows any user to find nearby users by shaking their smartphone. KYCC offers crypto-fiat conversions, KYC/AML checks, guides for webmasters using WordPress and other content management systems.
As for 2022, the KYCC team is working on offering KYC Coin branded cards that will be available for users from 150+ countries.
KYC Coin solutions:
- AI tools - the company utilizes the computer vision algorithm that is designed to identify documents provided by users by 'reading the text'. In this way, there is no need for human operations, which makes it much easier to work with customers.
- On-chain KYC validation. Every single check is registered in the KYCC blockchain.
- KYC integration for webmasters and business owners. The company offers solutions for integrating its payment gateway with websites powered by popular content management systems.
- Four-tap invoicing. By using QR codes or payment links, users can create invoices in a matter of a few seconds. This requires using the KYCC wallet (whether desktop or mobile.
Technically, KYCC is based on the Proof of Stake mechanism which is considered a more stable and more secure version in comparison with the Proof of Work mechanism.
- The interval between blocks - 60 seconds;
- Energy efficiency - no need to consume electricity for securing the network.
- KYCC Exchange offers more than 300 trading pairs to buy and sell cryptocurrencies;
- Trading instruments for beginners and professional traders.
The company invites miners and stakers to participate in the rewards program. Users are rewarded for storing coins in their wallets, not for mining or doing any other activities.
Technical Requirements to Run a Masternode
Any user can run and maintain a masternode. It requires using a laptop or a computer:
- Singe-core processor is required to run a masternode;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- Over 30 GB of free space.
KYC - a high-tech decentralized coin
January 30, 2022
KYC Coin Is The Crypto Project You Need
January 24, 2022
KYC Coin White Paper
KYCCOIN // YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS
January 18, 2022