Inter-Atlantic Group is a venture capital and investment firm that is interested in making growth capital investments with fintech and insurance-tech companies. The firm was founded in 1992 in New York, New York, United States.
The firm is interested in investing in early-stage, late-stage, and private equity opportunities. The firm is dedicated to partnering with entrepreneurs in growth stage companies. The firm has made a total of forty-four investments in companies such as Clearcover, Credit Sesame, and Omnidian.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equity firmInvestment manager that makes investments in the private equity of operating companies
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- ClearcoverClearcover is a smarter car insurance choice. We deliver the right coverage, when it matters, so you can pay less. Clearcover saves you money by applying advanced technology and only talking to you about insurance in moments that matter - like when you're buying a car, shopping for better insurance rates or managing your finances. With Clearcover, you get the same great coverage as Big Insurance, for up to 40% less per month. Follow along with our progress on Medium: https://medium.com/@ClearcoverInc or on Twitter @Clearcover