Grainger International Inc is a company that offers products that are specific to sales force, inventory management, technical solutions, safety, and sustainability. The company was founded in 1994, in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States.
The company looks to offer services and resources for environmental health, safety, facility, energy, lighting solutions, emergency, inventory management, and consulting purposes. Some of their solutions for lighting include interior and exterior upgrades such as LED lamps and bulbs, indoor LED light fixtures, outdoor LED light fixtures, linear LED lamps. The company also offers footwear programs online and in person, along with a similar program for eye wear.
The products and resources that are the primary focus of Grainger International Inc., include their safety products and resources, their environmental products, and their emergency planning and preparation for responses. The company looks to provide their industrial supplies and safety products to North America as they have for over ninety years. The hold a selection of 1.5 million products from thousands of suppliers.
- DistributionThe process of making a product available for purchase in a market. The distribution process involves the transportation, packaging, and delivery of products.
- Supply chainSystem of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer
- Personal protective equipmentPersonal protective equipment is equipment worn to minimize exposure to workplace hazards that can lead to injuries and illnesses
- SafetyState of being secure from harm, injury, danger or risk
- ManufacturingNAICS industry sector 31-33 - establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.