FirstCare Solutions is a manufacturer of first aid bags, ambulance bags, CPR pocket masks, laryngeal mask airway, stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and various other EMS first aid supplies. The company was founded in 2012 in China.
The company looks to provide products and services to customers, companies, and people in the field of healthcare and medicine. They have created a research and development sector to provide lab testing, to create injection molds, injection clean rooms, extrusion clean rooms, as well as CPR masks and ambulance bags. The company also develops airway management systems, first aid supplies, oxygen and inhalation therapy, and other emergency instruments.
Due to the outbreak of the novel COVID-19, coronavirus, FirstCare Solutions has looked to provide the availability of doctors to reach via telemedicine. They have trained emergency doctors to assist people at home with medical needs that can be taken care of at home.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- First aidEmergency medical treatment
- TelemedicineA term referring to the delivery of remote patient care where the patient and healthcare provider are not in the same physical location.
- Personal protective equipmentPersonal protective equipment is equipment worn to minimize exposure to workplace hazards that can lead to injuries and illnesses
- Cluster: COVID-19A cluster of topics related to COVID-19. COVID-19 is the abbreviated name for coronavirus disease 2019, a respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus strain called SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 was first detected in Wuhan City, China and the outbreak was declared a pandemic on March 11, 2020 by the WHO.
- CoronavirusCDC Coronavirus: Coronaviruses are common throughout the world. They can infect people and animals. Five different coronaviruses can infect people and make them sick. They usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory illness.