The Cross-Chain Bridge is a permissionless, security-focused and (in the future) community-governed bridging protocol to connect an increasing number of blockchains and, eventually, all major blockchains with each other. The protocol incentivizes providing liquidity for both projects and end users as well as provides a seamless bridging experience for tokens and NFTs - by bringing fee participation, yield farming, self-listings for projects and building other innovative features into the world of bridges. The Smart Contracts have been extensively audited, both internally and externally (by the German Chainsulting).
Cross-Chain Bridge | Litepaper - Cross-Chain Bridge
Liquidity Pools - Cross-Chain Bridge
NFT Bridge - Cross-Chain Bridge
Permissionless Listing - Cross-Chain Bridge
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Bridge Insights Chat: Farms
December 9, 2021
Bridge Insights Chat: Liquidity Mining Pools
December 2, 2021
Bridge Insights Chat: Reward Pools
December 16, 2021
Earn Rewards. Bridge Tokens & NFTs with Cross-Chain Bridge v2
November 2, 2021
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)DeFi is short for "decentralized finance," an umbrella term for Ethereum and blockchain applications geared toward disrupting financial intermediaries.
- Non-fungible token (NFT)Non-fungible tokens are specialized types of cryptographic tokens that represent something unique or rare.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- Avalanche (consensus protocol)Avalanche is a Brooklyn-based company founded by Emin Gün Sirer.
- FantomFantom is a fast, high-throughput open-source smart contract platform for digital assets and dApps.
- PolygonPolygon is a platform for minting ERC721 or ERC1155-based non-fungible tokens (NFTs).