Our mission is to create a safe, professional, and convenient platform for users to be involved in the next financial generation.
BitForex provides safe and asset security management solutions to all of our users.
With high-performance matching engine, BitForex is capable of processing 1,600,000 orders per second.
Over 300+ trading pairs on spot trading, other services like margin trading, derivatives and more are all available.
BitForex is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. By providing a wide range of trading products, which includes: spot trading, margin trading, and derivatives. BitForex constantly lanuch new features and products by adapting to the user needs.
- BitForexBitForex is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. By providing a wide range of trading products, which includes: spot trading, margin trading, and derivatives. BitForex constantly lanuch new features and products by adapting to the user needs.
- Cryptocurrency exchangePlatforms for buying and selling digital assets: cryptocurrencies, tokens, NFTs, futures, etc. They perform the same role as regular stock exchanges.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Non-fungible token (NFT)Non-fungible tokens are specialized types of cryptographic tokens that represent something unique or rare.
- Show More
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Crypto.comCrypto.com is company developing payments and cryptocurrency platform. It allows users to buy, exchange, send, track and spend cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto (a cryptocurrency)Crypto (CTO) was a lite version of Bitcoin using a Lyra2RE as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EtherEther (ETH) is the cryptocurrency used on the Ethereum blockchain that can be used to operate smart contracts.
- Show More