Base 58 Capital is a hedge fund managing company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that specializes in cryptocurrencies and blockchain-based tokens. The company was founded in March, 2017 by Fabio Federici, who says Base 58 Capital's investment strategy is "grounded in the fundamental innovation underpinning cryptoassets: decentralized trust." Base 58 Capital is a registered member of the Financial Services Standards Association (VQF) of Switzerland, and complies with requirements such as Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
5 questions to Base58 Capital
Swiss Asset Management Firm Base58 Capital to Launch First Crypto Fund Out of Malta
Swiss Firm Base58 Capital to Launch Crypto Fund Out of Malta
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.