An innovative project where your business can receive funds in your country’s local currency, even if the customer pays in cryptocurrency, as the payment system immediately converts the amount to be received in the chosen currency.
Universe Coin is a company based in Lisbon, whose innovative project aims to facilitate payments through a cryptocurrency payment system.
The project successfully conceived 2 years ago includes a mobile application for users and a point of sale terminal for online and physical businesses, as well as a wallet application, usable in physical stores and online shopping.
Today these evolved machines are already in the manufacturing phase of the new generation of POS terminals that are more practical, attractive and very interactive, which allow merchants around the world to sell products and services in fiat currency and buyers, to pay for their purchases in cryptocurrency.
The main point of this innovative project is that the merchant receives resources in the local currency, even if the customer pays in cryptocurrency, as the payment system immediately converts the amount to be received in the chosen currency.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
March 22, 2021
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- DecentralizationProcess of redistributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from a central location or authority
- Web3Web3 is a proposed iteration of the internet that would be decentralized and built upon the blockchain.