Schenke Tool Company is a machining company which offers CNC milling, CNC turning, abrasive waterjet cutting, CAD/CAM services, grinding, certified and robotic welding services. The company was founded in Paradise, Pennsylvania, United States.
The company looks to specialize in the production of precision parts by utilizing specific technologies and abrasive water jet cutting. Some of their services include robotic welding, CNC milling and turning, and short run stamping.
Schenke Tool Company has taken place in projects such as the robotic welding of steel sprocket, the waterjet cutting & CNC machining of stainless steel swivel, stamping of steel clips, waterjet cutting of inconel plates, prototype to production of robotic weldment, precision waterjet cutting of a G10 insulator, the robotic welding gear sprocket assembly, the robotic welding of steel hinges, and the CNC machining of brass knobs.
For waterjet cutting the company works with materials up to 6" thick and with equipment with 55" x 100" cutting capacity. With robotic welding they work with metals that are up to 1.25" thick, and with 24 gauge materials with pulse MIG and TIG. With CNC Milling and CNC turning they utilize high-speed machining and 3D milling. Short run stamping with Schenke allows for a 75 ton capacity in short runs and with forming.
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- CNC Machiningprocessing machine
- ManufacturingNAICS industry sector 31-33 - establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.
- WeldingWelding is a fabrication process that joins materials, usually metals or thermoplastics, by using high heat to melt the parts together and allowing them to cool, causing fusion.
- Milling (machining)Machining process