Ocra is a project based on the BSC blockchain, where users can participate in multiples features available in the crypto space. Our reward system and the combination of theses assets is what makes us unique.
A low cost, low fee marketplace, in which you can submit NFT collections, with an easy user interface, and allows you to travel through the different blockchains to shop or barter for NFTs.
An audit platform with affordable fees directed by experts on the different blockchains, we are also setting in place a custom checklist to reinforce the security that is provided through audits, reward our holders with rewards in a crypto that is going to be alternating through various cryptocurrencies every week.
This way holders can accumulate different cryptos and have more incentive to hold their tokens in slower periods.
The live OCRA price today is $0,008434 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. We update our OCRA to USD price in real-time. OCRA has no change in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #9246, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 1 000 000 OCRA coins.
OCRA aims to achieve the best in the crypto space altogether, targeting various issues that have been pinpointed by the team, Ocra is building an easy-to-use, simplistic NFT marketplace with an emphasis on cross-blockchain capacities and verified collections. The tax from the transaction will be distributed amongst holders. OCRA is also building an audit platform with a custom checklist in place and Digital imprints so that they cannot be cloned. With a very affordable price, their aggressive marketing strategy to take over audit platforms and reward holders through the profits made is also a brand new economic system never seen before. A play to earn platform with emphasis on bringing back the fun in games instead of the potential gains you can achieve so that users spend time with the OCRA platform and get to hang around our community.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.