Northern Plastics is a thermoforming company offering plastic thermoforming, trimming, sonic welding, structural adhesive bonding and assembly. The company was founded in Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States.
The company is primarily known for offering their single-sheet thermoforming, through the process of trimming, assembly, structural adhesive bonding, and sonic welding. They are interested in providing for markets and industries that include agricultural, automotive, building, construction, food equipment, marine, medical, pharmaceutical, recreational vehicles, signage, and displays. They offer their abilities to form thin and heavy gauge materials in order to meet the requirements of their vendors.
The company has taken part in a variety of projects that include the manufacturing of thermoformed TPO Rear Valance, Custom Thermoformed Bus Dashboards, Thermoformed ABS Hydroponic Growing Chambers, Automotive Wheel Liners, Thermoformed Car Seat Toe Kicks, and their Walk-Behind Salt Spread.
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- PolycarbonateFamily of polymers
- CNC Machiningprocessing machine
- PlasticMaterial of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids
- ManufacturingNAICS industry sector 31-33 - establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.