The Move Forward Party (RTGS: Phak Kao Klai) is a social democratic and progressive political party in Thailand that opposes the remaining influence of the military junta, which ruled the country from 2014 to 2019. It was founded in 2014 as the Ruam Pattana Chart Thai Party and later changed its name to the Phung Luang Party, but after the 2019 Thai general election, reverted to its original name. It obtained its current name in 2020 after becoming the de facto successor to the dissolved Future Forward Party.
- Thanathorn JuangroongruangkitLeader of Progressive Movement, Former Leader of Future Forward Party. An adventurer - all in for pushing physical & mental strength.
- Piyabutr SaengkanokkulThai academic and politician
- Future Forward PartyA political party in Thailand founded in March 2018 by Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, former vice president of Thai Summit Group, and Piyabutr Saengkanokkul, a legal scholar.
- Pita LimjaroenratMember of Parliament and Leader of Move Forward Party
- Pannika Wanicha Spokesperson and politician at Move Forward Party