K2 Investment Partners is the first LLC to specialize in private equity secondary market in Korea. The firm was founded in Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea and operates in the Asia-Pacific region of the world.
The firm is dedicated to providing diversified and niche portfolios to investors and developing long-term relationships with portfolio companies in the secondary market. The firm offers investors skills and market experiences that differ from other investment institutions. Industries such as biotechnology, medical devices, and electronics are attractive to the firm.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- ElectronicsElectrical circuits that involve active electrical components
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...
- ChemistryChemistry is the scientific discipline involving elements and compounds composed of atoms.