Eureka Coin (ERK) is the native coin of the Eureka Blockchain, a state of the art decentralized distributed ledger that combines the best features of Blockchain technology to date and offers a unique framework for a worldwide network of decentralized consensus. The Eureka blockchain not only uses a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism which insures efficient scalability, it also allows other tokens/sidechains to use independent proof of stake networks on top of Eureka giving them full power to secure their own ecosystems independently and in a completely decentralized way.The development company helps the stability of the price of ERK with its buy back & burn plan. The buy back& burn process will end when the total circulating supply of the coin is 10 Million ERK.
What makes EurekaNetwork Groundbreaking?
The Eureka Blockchain is built to be able to host innovative Blockchain implementations and practical DeFi solutions for worldwide use. The smooth scalability that Eureka allows makes it possible to develop complex independent ecosystems on-chain as well as through side-chains. The Eureka Network is a user-friendly open-source development framework to deploy any type of decentralized applications & it is built to allow other projects to create tokens & ecosystems that can be secured using their own independent PoS networks. With theindependent PoS solution that the Eureka Blockchain allows thestakers of those projects get to be fully in control of their sidechains and their networks of nodes receive the staking rewards of that independent network. Every single transaction that takes place on the Eureka Blockchain burns some Eureka Coins (ERK) out of circulation. The Eureka Blockchain comes with a complete user-friendly infrastructure of wallets, full node and SPV clients, exchanges, etc. By the time the Eureka Blockchain is widely used worldwide the development company will launch prepaid cards denominated in ERK and a merchant API allowing Eureka Coin to be used by various businesses throughout the world as a means of payment.
EurekaX Centralised Exchange
To insure a high quality market place to trade Eureka Coin (ERK) the development company created the EurekaXcentralised exchange featuring the highest liquidity exchanges in the world by linking the EurekaX order book with those of the top crypto exchanges such asBinance and OKEx and the rest. All projects that are built on top of the Eureka Network will be guaranteed a free listing on EurekaX. Eureka Coin (ERK) is used as a base coin on the exchange.
EurekaDEX De-centralised Exchange
In the second half of 2020 the Eureka Network will release its own built-in decentralized exchange, EurekaDEX, which will allow all tokens built on top of the Eureka Blockchain to be traded in a completely decentralized peer to peer way. 10% of the profits generated from this exchange will go towards the buying back and burning of Eureka Coin. EurekaCoin will be used as a base coin in EurekaDEX.
PoS Tokens & Sidechains
Every PoSstaker of every token/sidechainbuilt on top of the Eureka Blockchain receives EurekaCoin (ERK) as the staking reward since Eureka Coin (ERK) is the native coin of the blockchain with which transaction gas is paid. Eureka Coin (ERK) is already being used as a utility coin throughout a number of websites and online projects. With only 150 million ERK ever in circulation as an initial supply, EurekaCoin (ERK) will become much scarcer with time as 10% of the transaction fees of the network are continuously burned.
Development and Humanitarian Foundations
The EurekaNetwork has two foundations that aim at making this world a better place. The first one, The Eureka Tree of Life Foundation, was created to support various ever growing self-sustainable charities and humanitarian projects worldwide. The other foundation, The Eureka Development Foundation, is available to incentivize developers and marketers to continue growing the Eureka Blockchain itself and the community for years, decades, and centuries to come.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- QTUMQtum is an open-sourced blockchain application platform. Qtum utilizes the UTXO model, solidity smart contracts, and proof-of-stake consensus to support a broad array of industries and use cases.
- Proof-of-stakeProof-of-stake (PoS) is a system in which a network (e.g., a cryptocurrency blockchain) aims to achieve distributed consensus.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- DecentralizationProcess of redistributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from a central location or authority
- Web3Web3 is a proposed iteration of the internet that would be decentralized and built upon the blockchain.