Enjinstarter is a launchpad for blockchain-based games and Metaverse related projects. The Enjin ecosystem-focused Launchpad is based on Enjin's JumpNet and targets Efinity in its roadmap. The stated goal of Enjinstarter is to enable creators and game developers to use blockchain technology to fundraise and build communities. Launchpad also facilitates other ways of raising funds, such as B. selling virtual items as NFTs. All GameFi projects incubated on Enjinstarter receive end-to-end support, including assisting with sustainable strategies and facilitating campaign launches.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- OrganizationAn organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment.
- Crypto (a cryptocurrency)Crypto (CTO) was a lite version of Bitcoin using a Lyra2RE as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- TrustPadTrustPad is a decentralized multi-chain fundraising platform enabling projects to raise capital and promise safety to early stage investors.
- PolkastarterPolkastarter is a DEX built for cross-chain token pools and auctions, enabling projects to raise capital on a decentralized, permissionless and interoperable environment based on Polkadot.