Cwallet is a multi-functional wallet combining centralized and decentralized functions. It offers a set of cryptocurrency tools in both the Web2.0 and Web3.0 spheres. Apart from being a wallet for the management of cryptocurrency assets, it acts as a toolkit with different bot-enabled features in social networks.
The custodial and non-custodial combined crypto wallet allows users to hold, send, receive, exchange, store, tip, and earn Bitcoin, Tether, USDT, ETH, Luna, BNB, XRP, DOGE, and about 800 digital assets. It also allows users to invest and trade NFTs and switch between wallets in accounts. Cwallet Swap offers CEXs, DEXs, and Bridges with different exchange rates and no cap on the amount of exchange.
Some of its features include the following:
- DAO—It offers a membership solution for tokenized communities. Users get access by verifying their crypto assets.
- Crypto transactions—Users can send, receive and exchange crypto
- Bots—Users can create a customized bot with features like Cwallet Bot without coding
- Airdrop—Users can send and receive tokens by tipping, airdropping, and rainning
- Languages - It offers over thirty languages made for over sixty countries and regions
- Subscription and membership—Users can create their own paid subscription community
- Referral program—It is customized for crypto start-ups and project owners
Cwallet offers built-in tools for cryptocurrency needs:
- Tip Box—Tip Box offers tips from different platforms
- Request—Users can create request collections
- Airdrop Arena—Airdrop Arena offers airdrop tools for the crypto and Web3 community, as well as games combined with airdrops
- Giveaway—Users can create giveaway and campaigns with multiple draw nodes for the crypto Web3 community
- Mobile refills—Users can top up their mobile phones with cryptocurrencies for about 40 countries
- Bulk payment—Bulk payments facilitate crypto and Web3 large-scale payroll
- Payment button—Users can create a payment tutton to help complete their collections
- Custodial wallet—The wallet allows users to send, receive, swap, and manage about 800 tokens. The wallet security relies on the overall implementation of the Multi-Party Cloud Computing (MPCC) technology to secure crypto assets and keyless cryptographic custody. It is compatible with Android, iOS, and desktop devices. Users can deposit with ERC-20 and withdraw with BEP-20 depending on their needs, with no minimum withdrawal amount.
- Non-custodial wallet—This wallet utilizes cloud-based encryption, 2FA authentication, and MPC cryptography. Only the holder possesses and controls the private keys.
- Web wallet—This uses multi-sig and third-party audit for signing transactions. Users can screen and analyze transactions and assess them against known risk indicators. Cwallet offers an asset fund for users to protect their assets in case of a financial loss and receive online support. The wallet helps users monitor live price changes in the market.
- Payments—Users can accept Bitcoin payments from different locations with CCPayment’s API. They can automatically convert Bitcoin to local currencies at the time of payment. Cwallet provides payment buttons and a hosted checkout via integration with platform plug-ins or APIs.
- Wallet bot—This is for sending and receiving crypto
- Tipping and airdropping bot: For community engagement and activity
- Exchange bot—For swapping tokens
- Referral bot—For community growth
- Subscription bot—Crypto monetization with paid membership
- Price alert bot—Market and price changes
- DAO bot—Access control via on-chain holdings
- Group management bot