Commercial Sewing Inc. is a textile manufacturing company that provides commercial sewing, in the marine and power sports markets. The company was founded in 1967, in Torrington, Connecticut, United States.
Commercial Sewing Inc., manufactures products and items such as mooring covers, Bimini tops, transport shipping, covers, PWC covers, outboard motors, covers, bags and accessories, custom covers, snowmobile covers, ATV covers, UTV cab enclosures, and motorcycle covers. They are able to offer these products due to their services which include testing, distribution, graphic capabilities, frame bending, sewing and seam work, welding, manufacturing, and product development.
Some of the accessories that Commercial Sewing Inc., produce are for snowmobiles, personal watercraft, boats, motorcycles, and ATVs. They focus on producing canvas products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), distributors, and dealers. They work with companies such as Yamaha, CargoMAX and Arctic Cat.
They offer OEM services such as distribution and manufacturing, cleaning, installation and troubleshooting.
Home - Outer Armor
Learn More About Outer Armor by Commercial Sewing
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Commercial Sewing Inc.
Torrington, Connecticut, United States
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- Textile manufacturingIndustry which produces fabric
- SewingCraft of fastening or attaching objects using stitches made with a needle and thread
- TextileMaterial produced by weaving, felting, knotting, twining, or otherwise processing natural or synthetic fibers
- EngineeringApplication of knowledge to produce systems