Chip Conley (born October 31, 1960) is an American hotelier, hospitality entrepreneur, author, and speaker.
- The Rebel Rules: Daring to be Yourself in Business; Simon & Schuster, 2001
- Marketing that Matters: 10 Practices to Profit Your Business and Change the World; co-authored with Eric Friedenwald-Fishman, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 2006
- Peak: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo From Maslow; Jossey-Bass, 2007
- Emotional Equations: Simple Truths for Creating Happiness + Success in Business + Life; Simon & Schuster, 2012
- Wisdom at Work: The Making of a Modern Elder; Currency, 2018
No Timeline data yet.
No Further Resources data yet.
October 31, 1960