Wasim is a serial entrepreneur with five exits, and an advisor in the fields of AI, the blockchain, cryptocurrency, e-commerce, and encryption solutions. At Vault12, he heads up marketing and business development.
Previously was a founding member of the Voltage Security team, a spinout from Stanford University, that launched Identity-Based Encryption (IBE). Format-Preserving Encryption (FPE), and pioneered the use of sophisticated data encryption to protect sensitive data and payment information.
Wasim serves as chair of non-profit, StartOut New York, and is a Seedcamp and WeWork Labs global mentor.
Wasim graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and French from the University of Sussex.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Vault12Distributed, decentralized, and serverless digital custody for cryptocurrency which uses the Vault Guardian Token (VGT)
- Vault Guardian Token (cryptocurrency)Vault Guardian Token (VGT) powers Vault12 applications on the Vault Cryptostorage Platform
- StartOutA private online community for LGBTQ entrepreneurs
- OyperArtificial Intelligence / Machine Learning company that is building a AI based personal shopping assistant.
- Quantum CryptoCryptocurrency hedge fund
- Show More