Trism is an NFT art collectables and financial asset creator supported by it’s own native token ‘trism’. Trism aims to offer NFT’s that enable the project to generate sustainable revenue by sharing in P2P and initial sale transaction fees. Ultimately the project aims to allow users to purchase NFT's with baked in APR returns, released by returning the NFT to a smart contract. Recurring revenue generated by the project, driven by trading of issued NFT's, will be re-distributed to holders via staking of liquidity net of fixed non-personnel costs.
TRISM is the native utility token that is used for:
buy and sell NFT’s from the trism collectables series on Opensea and Rarible
stake in liquidity farms for non-dilutive token gain
DAO voting on future developments and strategic decisions
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Non-fungible token (NFT)Non-fungible tokens are specialized types of cryptographic tokens that represent something unique or rare.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Digital artCollective term for art that is generated digitally with the computer
- DecentralizationProcess of redistributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from a central location or authority
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Web3Web3 is a proposed iteration of the internet that would be decentralized and built upon the blockchain.
- RaribleRarible allows users to create and sell digital collectibles secured with blockchain
- Show More