The In Vitro Meat Cookbook — 45 lab grown meat recipes you can not cook yet, was written by Koert van Mensvoort, and published by BIS Publishers on October 21, 2014. The book visually explores what may be possible in the future with clean, cultured, or in vitro meat, and discusses the future of meat. Koert van Mensvoort discusses how without in vitro (clean) meat, by 2050 there will be over 9 billion people living on earth, and our planet will not have the carrying capacity to produce meat at a scale that meets the global demand for meat in 2050. Koert van Mensvoort made The In Vitro Meat Cookbook to inspire thought and discussion around the topic of in vitro, or clean meat. Within the book readers can find 45 recipes, and visualizations of these recipes, that may be possible one day using cellular agriculture and clean meat technologies.
The following people contributed to the creation of The In Vitro Meat Cookbook:
- Creative Director — Koert van Mensvoort
- Art Direction — Jan Grievink
- Illustrations — Silvia Celiberti
- Recipe Writing — Allison Guy
- Photography — Nichon Glerum
- Styling — Francesca Barchiesi
- Model Making — Jonathon Markowski
- Recipe Contribution — Marjolein Kors, Chloé Rutzerveld, Alberto Gruarin, Frank Valkenhoef, Essays Cor van der Weele, Isha Datar, Alessia Andreotti, Clemens Driessen, Robert Bolton, Christina Agapakis, Coaches Menno Stoffelsen, Ronald van Tienhoven, Arne Hendriks, Janine Huizinga, Flip Ziedses des Plantes, Joris van Gelder
- Expert Consultants — Cor van der Weele, Daisy van der Schaft, Mark Post
- Production — Tim Hoogesteger
- Project Management — Mir Wermuth
- Translation — Loes Deutekom
- Sponsors and Partners — Creative Industries Fund NL, Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds, Stichting Doen, Submarine, New Harvest, Submarine Channel, Eindhoven University of Technology
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Lab-grown meat cookbook includes meat paint and edible scarves
Now There's A Cookbook For Lab-Grown Meat
The Future Of Meat: 45 In Vitro Meat Recipes You Can't Cook Yet
The In Vitro Meat Cookbook - re:form - Medium
Benjamin A. Wurgaft
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- Cluster: Cell-based and plant-based meatA cluster of topics related to cultured meat, plant-based meat, and cellular agriculture.
- Clean meatClean meat is a term coined by The Good Food Institute representing meat products made using cellular agriculture and tissue engineering techniques. Other terms for clean meat include: cultured meat, in-vitro meat, and synthetic meat.
- BookMedium for a collection of words and/or pictures to represent knowledge or a fictional story, often manifested in bound paper and ink, or in e-books
No Related Topics have been added to this topic yet. Be the first to add one.