Surface Mount Technology Corporation is a contract manufacturer specializing in electronic manufacturing and design services. The company was founded in 1997, in Appleton, Wisconsin, United States.
Surface Mount Technology Corporation is a company that is a manufacturer of electronic design services include software, hardware, and mechanical. The company provides electronic manufacturing services include PCB manufacturing, higher level assembly, complete testing, system builds, integrated delivery logistic, and product support services.
The company looks to offer a variety of electronic design and contract manufacturing services. Their services are available for any stage of product life cycle and helps companies find resources build ideas, help design processes, prototype, and offer production. They also offer programs to assist with end-of life or re-manufacturing services depending on customer requirements.
The company's art facilities are certified to provide assembly and testing capabilities.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Surface Mount Technology Corp.
- ManufacturingNAICS industry sector 31-33 - establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- ElectronicsElectrical circuits that involve active electrical components
- TechnologyMaking, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...