The live OSCARCOIN price today is $2.82e-9 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. We update our OSCAR to USD price in real-time. OSCARCOIN has no change in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #9688, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 10 000 000 000 000 OSCAR coins.
If you would like to know where to buy OSCARCOIN, the top cryptocurrency exchange for trading in OSCARCOIN stock is currently PancakeSwap (V2). You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
Decentralized memecoin coin and doge shiba's only competitor Hey world support us let's beat Elon musk and Doge together
our cat osacar will beat all dogs If you don't list us here, how will we make our voice heard all over the world?There are plenty of meme coins in blockchain and most of them are not trustable. We are honest, hardworking and most importantly trustworthy as a team.
We took into consideration the fact that meme coins are liked by most of investors. This is why we decided to create a team to make their dream real.
With OscarCoin , all you need to do is put your trust, support and we will be ready to be heard all over the world.
We could write beatufil lies to scam you guys but we did not because trust comes first in our vision.
OscarCoin is a BEP-20 based token on Binance Smart Chain Network to fight against dog memes as a cat meme.
70% of the current supply in OscarCoin is burned.
15% of the current supply added liquidity.
5% of the current supply will be used for development.
2% of the current supply sent as airdrop.
4% of the current supply charity.
4% of the current supply will be used for future risks.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.