NIIT Technologies Limited is an IT company with over 10,000 employees serving clients across Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The company sharply focus on key industries: Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, and Travel, Transportation and Hospitality. Established in 2004.Sudhir Singh is the Chief Executive Officer at NIIT Technologies currently based in Princeton, New Jersey.
NIIT Technologies Limited is a spinoff from NIIT Ltd. The year 2002 marked a significant milestone for NIIT's software arm as it surpassed the revenue figures of NIIT Ltd. As a result of a restructuring exercise initiated in 2003, NIIT Technologies emerged from NIIT Ltd. in 2004 and became an independent entity. In 2019, Baring Private Equity Asia acquired 30% shares of NIIT Technologies from NIIT Ltd. and other promoters.
- BPEA acquired 30% stake in NIIT Technologies
- Divested stake in Esri India to Esri Inc
- Incessant Technologies acquires 55% stake in RuleTek.
- Incessant Technologies, niche BPM firm based out of Hyderabad, India
- Sabre Holdings’ Philippines Development Center in 2012
- Proyecta Sistemas in 2011
- UK-based company ROOM Solution in 2007.
- Germany based company Softech
- In April 2019 NIIT Technologies acquired Whishworks with 53% stake.