The live Inuyasha price today is $0,000273 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. We update our INUYASHA to USD price in real-time. Inuyasha has no change in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #9441, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 100 000 000 000 INUYASHA coins.
InuYasha was created by a dynamic team of professionals with specialties in startups, marketing, and finance. We wanted to place an emphasis on safety and transparency so InuYasha started with a fully audited token contract prior to deployment. The InuYasha ecosystem will exist as a decentralized vetting and donation program for promising new tokens. y.Yasha Incubator
Do you have a great project but don't know how or where to start ?
InuYasha Incubator is a program to help promising teams launch blockchain games, protocol, meme token or any other token.
Every project will go through a vetting system, where every aspect of the project will be verified by the team and the community.
Bringing true power to our community in the crypto world...Presenting, YashaDAO.
A decentralized platform for the InuYasha community to vote for YashaPAD launches and project incubation.
Project launches on YashaPad are made safe through community voting on YashaDAO.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.