Fritz Stephan is a company, based in Gackenbach, Germany, that provides medical ventilators with a focus on solutions for premature and newborn infants. In addition to respiratory technology, they provide anesthesia equipment and oxygen supply systems for use in hospitals as well as in the military and disaster control sectors. Founded in 1978, all of the company's devices are manufactured in Germany.
- SOPHIE - Optimal ventilation and oxygen saturation
- STEPHANIE - Ventilator, Humidifier, and Oscillator – all in one device
- F120 mobil - Primary care and short-term ventilation
- Braintrend - Amplitude-integrated electroencephalography (aEEG) monitor for neonatal use
- EVE TR - Mobile emergency ventilator
- EVE IN - Intensive care respirator
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: COVID-19A cluster of topics related to COVID-19. COVID-19 is the abbreviated name for coronavirus disease 2019, a respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus strain called SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 was first detected in Wuhan City, China and the outbreak was declared a pandemic on March 11, 2020 by the WHO.