Covid Health is a company that was started as a response to the outbreak of the novel COVID-19 coronavirus. The company was founded by Dr. Sarah Rinaldi and Robert Rinaldi, in 2020 in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
The company is focused on promoting wellness, education, and providing personal protective equipment. They accept donations and volunteer work to support their efforts against the pandemic. They are also looking to work with small and large organizations, problem solvers, and health practitioners around the world.
With wellness, Covid Health looks to connect people to the healthcare provider they require in fields of mental health, parenting, general health, and work with organizations such as Here4Healthcare, BounceBack, Mental Health Commission of Canada, Stronger Minds, and individual doctors such as Dr. Shefali. They also work with the WHO. The company has looked to spread educational material regarding COVID-19 and virus safety protocols. This includes COVID-19 awareness, how to put on, utilize, remove, and dispose of personal protective equipment, and about social distancing. Covid Health looks to provide hand sanitizer as well as collect and distribute personal protective equipment.
About Us - Covid Health
Covid Health - Fostering Community Collaboration
April 7, 2020
Education - Covid Health
PPE - Covid Health
Wellness - Covid Health
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
COVID-19 information and PPE
- Cluster: COVID-19A cluster of topics related to COVID-19. COVID-19 is the abbreviated name for coronavirus disease 2019, a respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus strain called SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 was first detected in Wuhan City, China and the outbreak was declared a pandemic on March 11, 2020 by the WHO.
- CoronavirusCDC Coronavirus: Coronaviruses are common throughout the world. They can infect people and animals. Five different coronaviruses can infect people and make them sick. They usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory illness.
- HealthcareDiagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease, illness, and injury
- Personal protective equipmentPersonal protective equipment is equipment worn to minimize exposure to workplace hazards that can lead to injuries and illnesses
- SafetyState of being secure from harm, injury, danger or risk