California State University, Chico is a public school founded in 1887. The university is the second oldest campus as well as one of the highest ranked master's level public universities in the Western United States. The university has one-hundred degree programs and majors through its seven colleges and five schools.
CSU, Chico offers courses and programs for agriculture, behavioral and social sciences, business, communication, engineering, computer science, construction management, humanities, natural sciences, and regional education.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- CollegeEducational institution
- UniversityNAICS industry 6113 - establishments primarily engaged in furnishing academic courses and granting degrees at baccalaureate or graduate levels.
- EducationNAICS industry sector 61 - establishments that provide instruction and training in a wide variety of subjects. This instruction and training is provided by specialized establishments, such as schools, colleges, universities, and training centers.