BCC Price Live Data
The live BlueChip Capital Token price today is $0,001768 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. We update our BCC to USD price in real-time. BlueChip Capital Token is down ,59% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #9341, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and the max. supply is not available.
"$BCC is a yield aggregator protocol specifically targeting the NFT space. $BCC’s analysts will strategically buy NFTs through whitelists/public-mints or secondary markets. The yield and resale profits generated from these sales will be used to buy back $BCC.
NFT supercharger NFT's are becoming more and more mainstream, a flood of new projects are entering the market. With that, the potential for bad actors has become increasingly high. Keeping up with all these new projects across chains is a daunting task on your own; it takes time, liquidity, and know-how to be consistently successful. $BCC takes the complexities and time away from the average user traveling throughout the NFT space. Our team and advisors all have access to groundbreaking NFT startup projects and can properly determine value on existing projects. We will use our expertise along with a team of advisors to buy and sell NFTs for profit. That profit will then be added to the $BCC price floor."
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.