What Is BaaSid (BAAS)?
BaaSid is a Identity verification, authentication, DID, data authentication, 2FA, and MFA based on data decentralization and blockchain. Authentication data is stored and managed in decentralized storage without original copy. This is applied to various services by interlocking with solutions and platforms.
BAAS is the native utility token that is:
designed to be paid as a fee for 2FA, MFA, DID, and various data authentication services. In addition, we are preparing to receive various benefits by depositing BAAS through the De-Fi wallet that BaaSid is preparing. For example, if you deposit BAAS in the "Topick" service, the My Data Exchange business, the level of participation and rewards in My Data increases.
BaaSid Services include:
Blockchain SaaS File Management and Access Control
Multi-layer Encryption Technology
Data Storage Compliance with customized policies and flows
Blockchain Distributed Storage API integration Module
Suitable for Cloud and On-Premise
Blockchain L2 Solution for Enterprise
Blockchain Distributed ID Authentication API solution
Multi-Factor OTP Authentication
In-house development security module
Source data distributed in separate node
Who Are the Founders of BaaSid?
BaaSid is the Global Project.
BaaS Holdings Singapore(9 people) / BaaSid Taiwan(26 people), BaaSid Lab Japan(5 people), CryptoLab Japan(10 people), PRO Japan(7 out of 153 developers developed BaaSid), BaaSLab(6 people), BaaS Asia Malaysia(2 people) currently has a total of 65 people(55 full-time, 10 part-time) are hands on and 11 experts in each field are supporting BaaSid as technical, finance, accounting, legal and IPO advisors.
April 23, 2018
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Crypto (a cryptocurrency)Crypto (CTO) was a lite version of Bitcoin using a Lyra2RE as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)DeFi is short for "decentralized finance," an umbrella term for Ethereum and blockchain applications geared toward disrupting financial intermediaries.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- FinanceThe industry regarding the management, creation, and study of money and investments.
- Show More