Alva Manufacturing has several capabilities that they offer as a service. Their engineering department is geared upon manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, and aerospace engineering. They assist with preliminary design processes for products as well as other early stage design phases. Their manufacturing department offers full CNC milling and turning capabilities from quick turn-around prototypes to medium and large productions. They can offer 5-axis milling, 3D surfacing, high-speed milling, horizontal milling, and multi-axis milling and turning. The company also provides inspection capabilities through their Romer Arm 7520, CMM Brown & Sharpe Global Imaging Probe, Optical Comparator, and their 24" Digital Height Gauge.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- ManufacturingIndustrial activity producing goods for sale using labor and machines
- AerospaceEngineering effort to fly in the atmosphere of earth (aeronautics) and surrounding space (astronautics)
- Cluster: SpaceA cluster of topics related to the space industry.
- ElectronicsElectrical circuits that involve active electrical components
- Medical deviceInstrument, apparatus, implant, in vitro reagent, or similar or related article