Alpha Kongs Club is brought to you by a team of artists who left a permanent mark on mainstream culture.
They’re the artists behind the dragons of Game of Thrones… and worked on titles such as Star Wars, Star Trek, Pokémon, Jurassic World, and more.
The Club is also home to hundreds of celebrities, top tier engineers, marketing experts and crypto visionaries.
Soon, you’ll be able to join them and take part in the Alpha Kongs Ecosystem as it becomes a globally recognized project.
Mark 1 February 2022 on your calendar.
The most determined early supporters will get their hands on one of the 8888 digital art pieces.
Once the Alpha Kongs have chosen their 8,888 Metaverse Champions, many will get left behind.
Today, you can still join the winning team and share in Their success.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Alpha Kongs ClubAlpha Kongs Club built its ecosystem to offer value in the form of regular earnings to players, investors and supporters of its projects.
- GamingGaming refers to the activity of playing games on a computer or with assistance from a computing device.
- GamingPlay-to-earn NFT games are where players can monetize their time while playing video games. This model is the latest addition to the NFT market in the metaverse. It will strike a big deal in the future if those constant players of video games try to fantasize about their playing time being turned into money-making.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)DeFi is short for "decentralized finance," an umbrella term for Ethereum and blockchain applications geared toward disrupting financial intermediaries.
- Show More
- TokenizationTokenization refers to the process of issuing a blockchain token to digitally represent a real and tradeable asset.
- Web3Web3 is a proposed iteration of the internet that would be decentralized and built upon the blockchain.
- MetaverseMetaverse is a collective virtual shared space, created by the convergence of virtually enhanced physical reality and physically persistent virtual space