Aktiengesellschaft (abbreviated AG) is a German word for a public limited company. The term is used in Germany, Austria, Switzerland (where it is equivalent to a "société anonyme" or a "società per azioni"), and South Tyrol for companies that were made there.
- JurisprudenceExisting legal rulings over a particular subject
- BusinessExchange of services.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- EconomicsEconomics is a social science that studies the problem of choosing in conditions of limited resources to maximize the satisfaction of people's needs.
- Public limited companyType of public company in the uk, some commonwealth jurisdictions, and ireland
- CorporationA corporation is a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law.
- Joint-stock companyBusiness entity which is owned by shareholders