Advent Design Corporation is a batch production and manufacturing company that is meant to provide companies with custom engineering solutions. The company was founded in 1984, in Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States.
The company is an ISO 9001 certified company that is interested in providing services that include manufacturing, engineering, custom equipment building, product development, and contract manufacturing. The company looks to work with each customer to evaluate, document, and plan how to utilize manufacturing resources. They offer automation, partnered manufacturing, custom packaging solutions, printing industry solutions, documentation control, training, and various other services.
Some of Advent Design Corporation's customers include Abbott, Bimbo Bakeries USA, Black & Decker, Crayola, Dow Jones, FDA, FMC, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, L'Oreal , Merck, Martin & Co., Northrop Grumman, PECO, PPL Electric Utilities, Southern California Edison, SC Johnson, Synthes, Tyco, and United States Mint.
Advent Design Corporation | Crunchbase
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- CNC Machiningprocessing machine
- EngineeringApplication of knowledge to produce systems
- RoboticsDesign, construction, operation, and application of robots
- AutomationUse of various control systems for operating equipment