Westminster Capital is a real estate investment manager that provides private wealth. The firm was founded in 1988 in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States.
The firm is able to provide investment programs for private client work, US and European families, value-investing for small-cap to mid-cap real estate, and defensive investments to combat recession, debt levels, or interest rates. The firm has $392 million in private equity capital for eight income-property Westminster Funds, $308 million for Westminster CCRC Investors I & II, $184 million for Westminster Realty Partners, and $44 million in private equity in two investment vehicles.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- InvestorPerson or group of people, including a company and organization, that allocates capital with the expectation of a financial return.
- Real estateNAICS industry subsector 531 - establishments primarily engaged in renting or leasing real estate to others; managing real estate for others; selling, buying, or renting real estate for others; and providing other real estate related services, such as appraisal services.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Investment managementProfessional asset management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and other assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors