Westminster Capital is a real estate investment manager that provides private wealth. The firm was founded in 1988 in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States.
The firm is able to provide investment programs for private client work, US and European families, value-investing for small-cap to mid-cap real estate, and defensive investments to combat recession, debt levels, or interest rates. The firm has $392 million in private equity capital for eight income-property Westminster Funds, $308 million for Westminster CCRC Investors I & II, $184 million for Westminster Realty Partners, and $44 million in private equity in two investment vehicles.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- InvestorPerson who allocates capital with the expectation of a financial return
- Real estateSubset of land that has been legally defined and the improvements to it made by human efforts
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Investment managementProfessional asset management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and other assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors