SmartyKit – one kit that teaches anyone how to build a computer and how it works. Compatible with Apple-1, the first computer of Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs.
The SmartyKit box contains all the necessary parts to build your own version of the first computer created by Steves – integrated circuits, custom PCB modules, breadboards, jumper wires, electronic components and wires.
– How Apple I works;
– What the main parts of every computer and smartphone are;
– What a processor is and how it works as a computer's brain to execute software code;
– What memory is and how it works;
– How keyboards work;
– How video controllers work and how a video signal is formed;
– How a simple operating system works;
– How to write simple code.
How computers work by SmartyKit