Manufacturer of automated bioburden reduction systems. Bioburden reduction systems are used to eliminate organic and bacterial matter left on hospital equipment such as stretchers, gurneys, back boards, IV poles, wheelchairs, tray tables, delivery carts & ROHO® style mattresses.
The company says its BRS/100 system offers a number of features:
- Greatly reduces bacterial load from equipment with a combination of 140 degree hot pressurized spray, multiple-angle high-pressure jets, and chemical disinfectant
- Large self-contained stainless steel chamber construction accommodates equipment ranging in size from laundry containers, to IV poles, to commode-size equipment. The chamber has the capacity to hold 3 standard wheelchairs, up to 10 IV poles or 4 ROHO® type mattresses
- All processes are accomplished in a closed environment – your personnel are not exposed to heat, chemicals, physical bending, or toxic inhalation of harmful biological and chemical agents
- Built-in low temperature, low pressure process is available for equipment sensitive to heat or pressure
- The device is controlled using an integrated iPad tablet, and its software can track which items have been processed. Its reports can be exported to conform to EPA, CDC, and other regulators.