- Video game consoleInteractive entertainment computer or customized computer system to display a video game
- Video gameClass of electronic game
- PlayStationGaming brand that consists of home video game consoles, a media center, an online service, handhelds and phones, as well as multiple magazines, created and owned by sony interactive entertainment
- GameCubeSixth generation of home video game consoles produced by Nintendo. Nintendo's GameCube is Nintendo's fourth home console.
- Game Boy ColorHandheld Nintendo video game console, successor to the original Game Boy.
- Game Boy AdvanceSixth (32-bit) generation portable system released by Nintendo.
- Nintendo SwitchEighth generation of home video game consoles developed by Nintendo.
- Nintendo 64fifth-generation home video game console