Positions and management duties
- Senior advisor to A.P. Møller Holding A/S and chair of Færch A/S.
- Chair of the board of Carlsberg A/S.
- Member of the supervisory board of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
- Board member of Novo Holdings A/S and Ørsted A/S.
- CEO and President of Ørsted A/S, 2012-2020.
- CEO and President of TDC A/S, 2008-2012.
- Operating Executive of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., 2007-2008.
- Executive roles with the LEGO group, 1999-2006.
- Not considered independent under the Danish Recommendations on Corporate Governance.
- Member of the Board of Directors since March 2021. Vice Chair since 2022. Most recently elected in 2022 for a term of one year.
- Member of the Audit Committee since March 2021. The Board has designated Mr Poulsen as financial expert as defined by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Board assessed that Mr Poulsen has competences in accounting and auditing as required by the Danish Act on Approved Auditors and Audit Firms.
- Member of the Remuneration Committee since March 2022.
- Global corporate leadership
- Finance & accounting
- Business development, M&A and external innovation sourcing
- Human capital management
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
- 1994 MSc, Finance & Accounting, Aarhus School of Business, Denmark.
- 1991 BSc, International Business, Aarhus School of Business, Denmark.
Nationality and age
Danish, born 1967. Male.
No Timeline data yet.
No Further Resources data yet.