ADA - The cryptocurrency of Cardano. Daedalus is a secure wallet for the ada cryptocurrency.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY AND FULLY TRUSTLESS OPERATION
Daedalus is a full node wallet. This means that unlike light wallets (e.g.Yoroi, Adalite etc.) Daedalus downloads a full copy of the Cardano blockchain and independently validates every transaction in its history. That way you get maximum security and completely trustless operation, without centrally hosted 3rd party servers.
- UNLIMITED ACCOUNTING
Manage any number of wallets with our hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallet implementation. Have more control over how your funds are organized. Use our powerful back-up and restoration features to recover your funds if necessary.
- SUPPORTING ALL DESKTOP PLATFORMS
All major desktop operating systems are supported. Daedalus runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Daedalus is built with web technologies on top of Electron, a battle-proven open-source platform for writing cross-platform desktop applications.
The newsfeed delivers news to Daedalus users directly via the user interface. News can be delivered in two ways, depending on its importance. News can be delivered in the newsfeed sidebar, to the right of the Daedalus window – where it can be opened and closed. Vital news may cover the whole screen.
- PERSONALIZATION WITH USER INTERFACE THEMES
Themes allow users to customize the look and feel of the Daedalus wallet. Currently, there are 6 themes available.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Crypto (a cryptocurrency)Crypto (CTO) was a lite version of Bitcoin using a Lyra2RE as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.