The firm is interested in Late Stage ventures and private equity investments. The firm is headquartered out of Hong Kong as well as Beijing. The firm is interested in companies such as Kuaishou Technology, Chengjia Apartment, Waterdrop, Yimidida, Antengene Corporation, NetEase Cloud Music, LianLian Pay, KLOOK, Curon Biopharma, and MEGVII. The firm looks to be a lead investor during investments.
Associated investment funds
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equity firmInvestment manager that makes investments in the private equity of operating companies
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- LifeMine TherapeuticsA therapeutics company founded in 2016 working in drug discovery and development using fungi. LifeMine uses genomics approaches to search for biosynthetic genes in eukaryotic microbes for the discovery of naturally inspired drugs to treat previously untreatable and significant chronic diseases.
- NetEase Cloud MusicNetEase Cloud Music is a company with an online music platform and offers streaming services. It was founded in 2013 and is located in Beijing, China.
- KuaishouKuaishou provides a photo and video-sharing application.