SICH BANK (JSC) is a universal bank founded in 2011. The shareholders of the bank are individuals - citizens of Ukraine.
SICH BANK has branches in almost all regions of Ukraine. The Bank's head office is located in Kyiv, with regional offices in Lviv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Odesa, Poltava, Vinnytsia, and Cherkasy.
The priority areas of the bank's activity are servicing medium and small businesses, development of a network of branches, as well as payment terminals.
SICH BANK has a banking license №260 dated November 21, 2011, the NBU General License for foreign exchange transactions in international markets, the SSMSC license for professional activities in the stock market (brokerage, dealership, underwriting).
SICH BANK is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Individuals, the Association of Stock Traders, the Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine, the Association of Ukrainian Banks, and the UkrSWIFT Association. Cooperation has been established with the Thomson Reuters news agency.
Since August 2012, SICH BANK has been an affiliated participant of the international payment system MasterCard Worldwide.
On March 1, 2018, SICH BANK received approval from the NBU regarding the issuance of XRAY electronic money.
In 2014, by the decision of the NBU Commission on Supervision and Regulation of Banking Activities, Oversight (Oversight) of Payment Systems (Minutes of September 2, 2014, № 369), PJSC “BANK SICH” was granted a registration permit as part of the Bank’s funds, attracted on the terms of subordinated debt from the investor in the amount equivalent to 2 million US dollars at the official exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine, set on the reporting date, for the period up to 31.07.2024.
On June 26, 2017, the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of BANK SICH PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY, in connection with the increase of the authorized capital of the Bank, approved a new version of the Charter of PJSC SICH BANK. The authorized capital of the Bank increased to UAH 200'090'000.00 due to the private placement of ordinary registered shares of PJSC "BANK SICH" of additional issue.
April 26, 2018 by the decision of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC "BANK SICH" (Minutes № 13 of April 26, 2018): the type of joint-stock company of the Bank was changed from public joint-stock company to private joint-stock company, respectively JSC BANK SICH JOINT STOCK COMPANY. On June 15, 2018, the state registration of the new version of the Bank's Charter was made, changes were made to the information on the legal entity contained in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations.
Starting from June 15, 2018, the official name of the Bank in the Ukrainian language, in accordance with the Articles of Association:
Full name short name
SICH JOINT STOCK COMPANY JSC BANK SICH
BANK SICH JOINT STOCK COMPANY (JSC BANK SICH) is the legal successor of all rights and obligations of the PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY BANK SICH (PJSC BANK SICH).
On January 29, 2021, the National Rating Agency "Rurik" upgraded JSC "BANK SICH" long-term credit rating of the borrower to the level of uaAAAA investment category with a forecast of "stable".
To determine the credit rating of Rurik, NRA used internal information and financial statements provided by JSC BANK SICH for 2018-2020. inclusive, as well as public information and own databases.
The most significant factors influencing the credit rating of a banking institution were summarized during the rating assessment.
Among the positive factors determining the decisions of the rating committee were:
- Significant volumes of investments in government securities, which can be characterized as investments with low or close to zero risk, form a sustainable source of risk-free income. Thus, by the end of 2020, the Bank received UAH 104.8 million. interest income on government securities. As of January 1, 2021, the risk-free coverage ratio, taking into account these revenues, became high (favorable) and amounted to 68%.
- The Bank shows a steady trend to increase the amount of regulatory capital through the formation of a positive financial result. Thus, as of January 1, 2021, the amount of regulatory capital amounted to UAH 248.5 million, having increased by 10.2% in 2020. In addition, in order to recapitalize the Bank, a subordinated debt of $ 2.0 million was raised. (The relevant package of documents has already been submitted to the National Bank of Ukraine, approval is expected in January this year).
- High values of liquidity ratios. As of January 1, 2021, liquidity coverage ratios (LCR) significantly exceeded the minimum set levels. The ratio of highly liquid assets to current liabilities was 172% with a recommended minimum of 70%.
- Sufficient performance indicators. According to the results of 2020, the Bank received UAH 432.5 million. total revenues against UAH 283 million. following the same period last year. Net profit for 2020 amounted to UAH 22 million.
- High level of coverage of the Bank's loan portfolio with liquid collateral. As of January 1, 2021, loans of legal entities were covered by collateral by 89%, individuals - by 88%.
- High level of financial transparency and information openness of the Bank, which is reflected in the detailed and comprehensive disclosure of information needed to determine the credit rating. This allowed to reduce the degree of uncertainty in the assessment of creditworthiness and analysis of financial and economic activities of the Bank.
On April 28, 2021, at the annual General Meeting of Shareholders of JSC BANK SICH, a decision was made to increase the authorized capital at the expense of part of the profits of previous years by UAH 44.88 million to UAH 244.97 million.
On June 29, 2021, the state registration of the new version of the Charter of JSC BANK SICH took place, which determines the authorized capital at the level of UAH 244.97 million. Increasing the level of capitalization provides growth of financial potential and is an indicator of financial stability and attractiveness of the Bank for investors, depositors and other partners.