venturecapital.de is a venture capital and growth equity firm that is interested in software, internet, IT business, and mobile telecommunication businesses. The firm was founded in 2008 in Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany, and operates in the European Union.
The firm looks to primarily build and develop successful growth companies, and is interested in partnering with entrepreneurs and management teams to deliver financing, advice, and direct assistance to their portfolio companies. The firm looks to invest during Series A and venture rounds.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- InternetGlobal system of connected computer networks
- TelecommunicationTransmission of information between locations using electromagnetics
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...