Related Golden topics
uPort: A Platform for Self-Sovereign Identity
Dr. Christian Lundkvist, Rouven Heck, Joel Torstensson, Zac Mitton, Michael Sena
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- BlockstackBlockstack is a full stack internet platform for building decentralized apps.
- Civic (cryptocurrency)Civic is secure identity platform that provides multi-factor authentication without the need for username, password and third-party authenticator.