The company behind raidEX and Raiden Network development is brainbot technologies. Their goal in building raidEX is to make the exchange more practical than existing decentralized exchanges that are built directly on the blockchain and have limited transaction throughput and low liquidity.
To achieve high throughput and low latency, raidEX utilized Raiden's off-chain state channel technology allowing for atomic swaps between cryptocurrencies.
Update from the Raiden team on development progress, announcement of raidEX
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Raiden (Ethereum)Raiden is an off-chain scaling protocol being built for the Ethereum blockchain platform.
- Raiden Network TokenNative token of the Raiden Network, an off-chain payment channel network for Ethereum.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- Decentralized cryptocurrency exchangeA decentralized cryptocurrency exchange is an exchange market that utilizes blockchain or another decentralized technology to enable peer to peer transfer of digital assets without reliance on a trusted third party to hold funds.
- Atomic swapAn atomic swap allows for a simultaneous exchange of different cryptocurrencies using a hashed time locked contract.
- Show More