district0x is a network comprised of decentralized marketplaces and communities called districts. Districts are decentralized entities built on the d0xINFRA framework.
The districts provide the baseline functionalities including:
● Posting and listings
● Search and filtering
● Ranking and reputation
● Payments and invoicing
Matus Lestan and Joe Urgo founded district0x.
DAO Marketplace District0x Raises $9 Million in Token Sale
district0x Network: A cooperative of decentralized marketplaces and communities. Powered by Ethereum, Aragon, and IPFS.
Matus Lestan, Joe Urgo and Alexander Khoriaty
No CEO needed: These blockchain platforms will let ‘the crowd’ run startups
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Decentralized marketplaceA decentralized marketplace is a marketplace that allows for peer-to-peer transactions that are not governed by a central authority.
- Aragon (cryptocurrency)Aragon is a decentralized application, based on the Ethereum blockchain, for establishing companies with decentralized governance.
- Colony (blockchain)Colony is a blockchain protocol designed for open organizations that are self-organizing and transparent.
- EthlanceA decentralized job market platform built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses cryptocurrency for payments.
- Meme FactoryMeme Factory is a decentralized marketplace to create and trade digital assets on the district0x network.