ZCoin is a cryptographic extension to Bitcoin. It is a cryptocurrency for private transactions that was founded by Poramin Insom and was officially launched on September 28, 2016. It uses the Zerocoin protocol and zero-knowledge cryptographic proofs to allow fully anonymous currency transactions. Its system uses standard cryptographic assumptions and does not introduce new trusted parties or otherwise change the security model of Bitcoin.
What is ZCoin - An Ultimate Guide on XZC crypto
Zerocoin: Anonymous Distributed E-Cash from Bitcoin
Ian Miers, Christina Garman, Matthew Green and Aviel D. Rubin
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Privacy cryptocurrencyA specialized form of cryptocurrencies focused on maintaining the privacy and anonymity of individuals transaction with them.
- ZcashZcash is a cryptocurrency utilizing zero-knowledge proof cryptography to protect the privacy of transactions.
- Zero-knowledge proofZero Knowledge Proofs don't reveal any information except the statement it is trying to prove.
- Monero (cryptocurrency)An open-source cryptocurrency focused on privacy of transactions with CryptoNote technology using ring signatures.
- Komodo (cryptocurrency)Komodo is cryptocurrency with private transactions utilizing delayed proof of work consensus