Zclassic is a private, decentralized and community-driven coin built primarily to provide privacy and selective transparency of transactions. This open source digital currency is based on Zero-knowledge proving scheme technology and works to ensure there is no censorship and no governing body.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Zclassic White Paper
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- ZcashZcash is a cryptocurrency utilizing zero-knowledge proof cryptography to protect the privacy of transactions.
- ZenCashZenCash is a cryptocurrency platform that offers secure and completely anonymous money transfer and communication.
- ZCoin (cryptocurrency)A cryptocurrency for private transactions using the Zerocoin protocol and zero-knowledge proofs.