YoBit is a Russian based cryptocurrency exchange platform that was founded in 2015. The founder — or founders — of YoBit are unknown, but there are allegations that Pavel Krymov is the founder of YoBit.
YoBit does not charge trading or deposit fees for cryptocurrency transactions on their platform, however, they do charge withdrawal fees that vary depending on the method of withdrawal. The YoBit platform accepts the following payment methods: cryptocurrency transfer, AdvCash, Capitalist, Payeer, Perfect Money, and QIWI.
'Market manipulation 101': Wolf of Wall Street-style 'pump and dump' scams plague cryptocurrency markets
YoBit review 2018 | Features, fees and more | finder.com
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency exchangeCryptocurrency exchanges are exchange markets for trading cryptocurrencies.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.